RhinoAg is a Proud Partner of the NJPA for Your Agency Contracting Needs
National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA) is a public agency serving members as the lead municipal contracting agency operating under the enabling authority outlined in Minnesota Statute 123A.21.
NJPA facilitated one national competitive bid processes on behalf of their members soliciting “Landscape and Mowing Equipment.” RhinoAg was awarded a contract and is eager to fill your agency’s construction and landscaping equipment needs.
Solutions Made Simple & Easy
Member agencies are legally allowed to purchase off NJPA contracts, while satisfying their own competitive bid requirements. By buying from RhinoAg you can save valuable time, resources and money!
The NJPA 10-Step Procurement Process
- Know Your Needs. What is it that you’re looking for?
- Research the Solutions Available in the Market Place. The NJPA works with several vendors to ensure you get the tools that best fit your needs!
- Request Permission from the NJPA Board of Directors. Ensure that your agency is both eligible and in good standing with the NJPA
- Drafting and Advertising a RFP. Let bidders know exactly what it is you need and why you need it.
- Receive & Evaluate Bidders’ Responses
- Make Recommendations to the NJPA Board
- Award a Vendor
- Post Approved Contract Documents
- Develop and Implement a Joint Marketing Plan with Your Chosen Vendor
- Review and Maintain Your Contract Throughout the Contract Term
Be the Hero and Buy Mowing Equipment the NJPA Way
Satisfy your local bidding requirements and streamline your RhinoAg® mowing equipment purchase. Over 50,000 Members are already enjoying the value of choice in purchasing. Join NJPA today at no cost, no obligation or liability to your organization.
Say Goodbye to the Flood of Paperwork! It’s Quick & Easy!
Visit the NJPA website: www.njpacoop.org and click on “Join” OR
Call 217-784-4261 to contact your local RhinoAg Territory Sales Manager or authorized dealer. You can find a dealer here. They will help you sign up or even sign up your organization for you.
RhinoAg & NJPA — the easiest way to purchase mowing equipment while satisfying your local bidding requirements.
Category: Roadway Maintenance Equipment with Related Accessories, Attachments, Materials, and Supplies
Maturity Date: 08/18/2021
Visit the RhinoAg contract documentation on the NJPA website.