Hydraulic Drive Post Hole DiggersIdeal for use in a wide range of soil, heavy clay, or loose rock conditions.
The planetary drive digger's drive motors are compatible with flow rates from 10 to 30 GPM and pressures up to 3,000 psi. Mount kits are available for skid steer loader and front end loader applications, and mount brackets include a dual swivel design to keep the auger vertical during operation. The flange mounted output shaft allows for faster service or repair. These industrial grade augers are available in sizes from 6” to 36” diameter, depending on model.
Features and Benefits
- Industrial grade augers with 3/8” auger flighting are available in sizes from 6” to 36” diameter, depending on model
- Augers available for conditions ranging from loose soil to solid rock or concrete
- Flange mounted output shaft for faster service or repair
- Mount brackets include a dual swivel design to help keep the auger vertical during operation
- Mount kits available for skid steer loaders and front end loader buckets
- Drive motors compatible with flow rates from 10 to 30 GPM and pressures up to 3,500 psi
- Augers are available for a wide range of soil, heavy clay, or loose rock conditions
Who Should Buy
- Extreme Agricultural Applications
- Industrial Contractors
- Commercial Contractors
- N Series Applications: Farms, Ranches, Commercial Contractors
WarrantyIndustry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty.
Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you’ll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
Full Machine Warranty
|Drive Type||Planetary with Reversible Motor|
|Output Shaft Size||2'' Hex|
|Mount Types||Skid Steer Universal, Backhoe, Mini-Excavator, Front End Loader||Skid Steer Universal, Loader Bucket, Euro Style QA|
|Max. Auger Diameter (HSDA - Dirt)||30''||36''||18''||30''||36''|
|Max Auger Diameter (HRAD - Rock)||24''||36''||18"||24"||36"|
|Max. Output Torque||2,008 Ft-Lbs||2,937 Ft-Lbs||3,582 Ft-Lbs||1,512 Ft-Lbs||1,747 Ft-Lbs||2,511 Ft-Lbs||2,529 Ft-Lbs|
|Recommended Hyd. Flow||10-20 GPM||15-30 GPM||20-35 GPM||6-15 GPM||10-20 GPM||15-30 GPM||20-35 GPM|
|Max. System Pressure||3,000 PSI||3,500 PSI|
|Digging Depth (w/ Std. Auger)||48''|
|Drive Protection||Hydraulic Relief Valve|
|Hydraulic Hoses||1/2'' x 8' (Included)|
FinancingCheck Out Great Financing Options From Rhino
It's never been easier to own a Rhino with retail financing plans through participating U.S. dealers. Contact your local Rhino dealer for details.See All Financing Options